Many men after the age of 55-60 begin to have health problems. At the same time, libido is significantly reduced and erectile function fails. But there are many ways to maintain and even increase a man's potency after 60 years. Let's take a closer look at the reasons for the decline in male strength in old age, how to treat sexual dysfunction and the main measures for prevention related to age.
Normal potency in men after 60 years
Decreased erectile function in the elderly is caused by a decrease in hormone production, untreated diseases, a weakened immune system and other problems typical of this age.
As the production of the main male hormone testosterone after the age of 60 is significantly reduced, this includes:
- Decreased libido;
- Erection difficulties;
- Deterioration of semen quality;
- Reducing the duration of sexual intercourse.
Often in old age an erection can be achieved only after prolonged stimulation of erogenous zones. And due to the deterioration of the blood supply, the size of the penis does not reach the size it was in youth. But all this is normal for men in their 60s. The following symptoms are indicative of erectile dysfunction:
- Complete lack of sexual desire;
- Lack of erection at full arousal;
- Premature ejaculation;
- Fading erection and lack of orgasm during sex;
- Insufficient erection for full sexual intercourse.
If a person has at least one of the listed symptoms, this is a reason to contact a urologist immediately.
What affects the deterioration of erectile function
There are many reasons that provoke a decrease in potency in men after 60 years, but the most common are:
- Sedentary way of life;
- Chronic diseases;
- Hormonal disorders and low testosterone levels in the body;
- Nervous tension and stress;
- Alcohol abuse and smoking;
- Irregular sex life;
Also, some drugs, such as tranquilizers or antidepressants, have a negative effect on erectile function.
Ways to restore potency in men after 60 years
To restore potency, the man should seek professional help, as self-administered drugs can significantly impair erectile function and general condition of the patient.
Medical treatment includes the following drugs:
- Natural supplements and potency stimulants. The composition of these funds includes only natural components and they have virtually no contraindications;
- Synthetic agents that inhibit phosphodiesterase-5. Such drugs should be taken only on the instructions of a urologist, as they have a huge number of contraindications and side effects;
- Drugs that restore metabolism and strengthen the immune system. Potency problems at the age of 60 often occur due to a lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal functioning of the body. In order to compensate for their deficit, it is necessary to take preventive measures. Order the desired male medicine by clicking on the button: "free call back. " Competent specialists will find the necessary medicine or complex for each client;
- Hormone therapy. If the reason for the decrease in potency is the low level of testosterone in the body of the male representative, then he is prescribed hormone therapy.
In some cases, to restore erectile function, an older man simply needs to take a course of antidepressants and visit a qualified psychotherapist.
You can treat impotence with the help of folk remedies. But do not self-medicate before using any prescription for alternative medicine, consult a specialist. The following are considered the most effective:
- Decoctions and tinctures based on aphrodisiac plants;
- Natural honey, especially with nuts, royal jelly;
- Maral horns;
There are also products that are rightly considered stimulants of potency. These include: quail and chicken eggs, fresh vegetables, berries and fruits, ginger, seafood, garlic, onions and dried fruits.
Men, especially at the age of 60, should follow simple rules:
- Get tested by a urologist every year;
- Treat all diseases, inflammations and infections in time, as they lead to impotence and weaken the immune system;
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes;
- Lead an active lifestyle, pay more attention to fresh air tourism;
- Exclude from the diet fatty, smoked, spicy, highly salty foods, flour products, fast food.
The daily menu should include vegetables and fruits, seafood, dairy products. Men over the age of 60 are also advised to take products containing vitamins. To get advice on natural preparations that restore the lack of vitamins, order a free call back and experienced professionals will choose a natural preparation for you.